New for Swindon Modern Garden Designs!
Garden Ezee Ltd is pleased to offer a whole new concept in Swindon modern garden designs.
We are now a main installer of an innovative frame system. The system offers a unique, bespoke and contemporary look. It has created a new trend for garden landscaping. ‘Opening doors’ to new materials. Not just a choice of traditional stone slabs. Striking porcelain tiles can now be used to build Patios, and Split Level Terraces.
Creating a seamless transition from ‘indoors to outdoors’. Clean cut lines and modern. A truly envious home and garden showcase.
So are porcelain tiles OK to use outside for our Swindon modern garden designs?
YES. Porcelain tiles are fully viable for outdoor patios. A great tile alternative. They look good. And offer other advantages.
- Porcelain tiles are engineered to be frost proof. They don’t absorb water. So in cold, winter months, won’t freeze. Or crack.
- Easy to maintain. Porcelain tiles are non porous. A great advantage over traditional paving slabs. Means no cavities for dirt to build up. Stain proof too. So it’s just a case of sweeping and cleaning with soapy water.
- A variety of finishes to choose from. A range of different colours. In addition, all porcelain tiles are graded for their slip resistance. High grade is recommended for outside use. At least a matt, or textured, finish tile.
- Exceptionally hardwearing. The manufacturing process of porcelain tiles mean that they are really rugged, and virtually scratch proof.
- Defiant to the sun’s rays! Porcelain tiles are resistant to UV fading and discolouration.
Like the look of porcelain tiles?
Want to know more about our Swindon modern garden designs?